- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom with storage, laminate wood effect flooring, additional storage under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.66m x 3.86m (18' 7" x 12' 8")
- Stunning views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, laminate wood effect floor, large cast iron wood burning stove on slate hearth.
- DINING OR FAMILY ROOM: 3.33m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
- Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, stunning views to Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 4.47m x 3.89m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
- Extensive range of high and low level high gloss stylish grey units, quartz worktops, under counter one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, matching quartz recessed drainer, space for cooker range, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, island unit with quartz worktop, additional storage quartz breakfast bar, laminate tile effect floor.
- Access to roofspace, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.89m x 3.4m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: shower cubicle with Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, low flush WC, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO OR SITTING ROOM: 3.89m x 3.28m (12' 9" x 10' 9")
- Stunning views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, uPVC double glazed French doors to balcony, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
- at widest points
Stunning views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.28m x 3.02m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate built-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Driveway in attractive brick paviour with ample parking for multiple vehicles, oil fired boiler, rear garden in lawns with paved patio terrace to relax and take in the stunning views, access to pavement, uPVC oil tank to the side.