137 Union Street, Craigavon, County Armagh, BT66 8ED
Description & Features
Marc Fegan Bespoke Estate Agents are pleased to welcome to the market this extended two bedroom mid terrace property just off Lurgan town centre. The property whilst in need of some remedial work to the extension roof is otherwise sound, in good condition and in an area of strong rental demand. The property benefits from a double storey extension to the rear, oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The location is ideal being just minutes walk from Lurgan town centre, Tesco, Lidl and local schools.
Given the demand for rental properties in Lurgan this property would make an ideal purchase for an investor.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Double Storey Extension to Rear
- Central Location
- Close To Town Centre & Host of Amenities
- Strong Demand For Rental Properties in Lurgan
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Some Remedial Work Required to Roof of Extension - Enquire For Futher Info
- Spacious Garden to Rear
Type of Tenure
Location of 137 Union StreetView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?