A contemporary new build home in the heart of the Co Antrim countryside, this modern residence offers bright and open living space over some 2400sqft, complimented by a detached garage with electric roller door.
Occupying an elevated position offering remarkable views over the rolling Braid Valley countryside to the front and a stunning aspect towards Slemish. No. 136 is one of a stylish row of detached new build homes, which provides a reassuring balance for those concerned about the isolation that can come with rural living.
Purchased with a stunning level of turnkey finish both inside and out, if booked at an early stage you will have a choice of Kitchen finish and floor coverings, whilst externally the ground works will be completed.Some of the detail incorporated into the build sets this home apart, and will certainly be eye catching from the road.
Only a short drive from the award winning village of Broughshane and a range of amenities, Ballyclare can be found in the opposite direction. The Antrim Glens and Coast are found nearby, whilst commuters can avail of the A26 commuter roads found just past Broughshane village.
A superior dwelling of some calibre which will appeal to those seeking a country home on a relatively low maintenance site, whilst remaining within easy reach of modern conveniences.
Please contact our office for further details.
N.B Please note property is under construction – photographs are of similar property and used for illustrative purposes only.
Lounge 5.05m x 4.57m (16’7’’ x 15’0’’)
Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
Living area into Dining 8.89m x 4.65m
Dining area into Kitchen 5.03m x 5.00m
Utility room 4.27m x 1.78m (11’2” x 6’10”)
Gallery style Landing :- Storage Hotpress. Access to loft.
Master Bedroom 5 4.65m x 4.09m (15’3” x 13’5”)
En-suite Shower room
Bedroom 2 4.57m x 4.27m (15’0’’ x 14’0’’)
Bedroom 3 3.89m x 3.68m (12’9’’ x 12’1’’)
Bedroom 4 4.65m x 3.20m (15’3” x 10’6”)
Detached Garage 6.27m x 5.33m
- Choice of Kitchen Design to include colours, doors, granite or marble worktops.
- Contemporary sanitary throughout with chrome accessories.
- Tiled shower enclosures and wash room floors throughout.
- Choice of carpets for bedroom, landing and lounge.
- Oak veneer Shaker style internal doors.
- 5” bevelled skirting and 3” architrave.
- White painted balustrade staircase with bespoke storage.
- Oak hand rails and Newell posts.
- Internal white painting to include walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to first floor.
- Oil fired pressurised central heating system.
- Generous electrical specification.
- Wood burning stove unit in lounge and living area.
- Alarm system.
- uPVC Anthracite double glazed windows, fascia and soffits.
- Smooth cement plaster exterior finish.
- Concrete roof tiles.
- External water supply and double socket.
- External lights at entrance doors.
- Electric roller door to matching garage.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.