- Oak uPVC front door leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard.
- CLOAKROOM: 10.06m x 3.53m (33' 0" x 11' 7")
- Access to roofspace - could easily be converted into further accommodation and bathroom accommodation (subject to necessary building consents).
- LOUNGE: 5.72m x 3.84m (18' 9" x 12' 7")
- Brick fireplace with open fire.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING: 9.22m x 5.72m (30' 3" x 18' 9")
- Antique brick fireplace with multi-fuel stove and beamed ceiling.
Solid distressed oak kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for Range cooker, extractor fan and canopy, space for fridge freezer, vaulted ceiling. Double doors to exterior.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.62m x 3.76m (15' 2" x 12' 4")
- Vaulted ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.43m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- STUDY: 3.53m x 2.24m (11' 7" x 7' 4")
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with rain shower head, Swiss porcelain tiled flooring and walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Level gardens in lawns, several patio areas (to include decked patio) for summer entertaining; outside lighting, hay shed, outside shed.
- Two paddocks, dry turn out area, 3 stables, tack room.