The Blacksmith Townhouse, 131 Claremont At River Hill, Bangor Road, Newtownards, BT23 7GZ
Description & Features
Northland Developments have been synonymous over the last twenty years with the community progression of the Green Road, Bangor having established the Ardvanagh, Ardrowan, The Hastings, Stonebridge Village and most recently the Woodgate, BridgeLea and Tullynagardy developments.
They are now pleased to announce the release of Claremont - a new phase at RiverHill, Newtownards which will provide a wide selection of new homes to cater for all needs from first time buyers to large, detached family homes.
Northland’s Sales Offices are conveniently located and are open Monday- Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) providing customers both old and new with a convenient and reliable service on site from our highly trained and friendly office and on site teams. Northland’s commitment to high standards and excellent customer care is reflected in the numerous quality awards won over the years from both CEF and NHBC and they are proud to have been Pride in the Job NHBC winners for the last 14 years in succession.
Claremont offers a choice of uniquely designed two, three and four bedroom detached, semi detached homes and townhouses, providing thoughtfully planned internal layouts, based on Northland’s highly successful Tullynagardy development, situated off the Crawfordsburn Road.
The well proportioned accommodation in each of these superb homes is perfectly geared for the rigours of a modern family lifestyle. Each of these classical homes will be complemented by highly detailed exteriors and landscaped gardens.
Great thought and attention to detail has gone in to making these homes notable for their external style and finish. The use of stone, render and detailed black fascia ensures that they will provide a timeless look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
The impressive, unique house types, superb designs, quality finish and proximity to open countryside and the town centre all set Claremont apart as something truly special.
- LUXURY SPECIFICATION
- AN EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY FINISH WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO EACH OF THESE OUTSTANDING HOMES
- GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES
- Gas high efficiency condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Choice of fireplace surround (where applicable)
- Internal walls and ceilings painted in neutral colours
- Carpet and underfelt supplied and fitted from a superior range
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- 2 year maintenance period with Northland Developments
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Bespoke kitchen designed and fitted with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome underlighting to kitchen units
- Recessed low voltage chrome downlighters
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Choice of ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- Recessed low voltage lighting chrome downlighters
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Chrome heated towel rail to main bathroom
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- Rear garden sown and enclosed with timber fencing (where applicable)
- Pebble driveway
Type of Tenure