- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light, uPVC double glazed front door and double glazed side light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed inner door, glazed side light and top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With cornice ceiling, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard, glazed doors to drawing room, dining room, and bedroom corridor which also accesses bathroom and hot-press with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, and built-in shelving.
- Accessed via sliding aluminium ladder from bedroom corridor, roof space partially floored for storage and insulated.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.72m x 3.89m (15' 6" x 12' 9")
- at widest points
Picture window with elevated breath-taking outlook to Belfast Lough, the Antrim Hills and coastline, cornice ceiling, marble fireplace inset and hearth with gas coal fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 6.12m x 3.76m (20' 1" x 12' 4")
- Range of built-in high and low level oak units, laminate work surface, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven below, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, built-in casual dining, built-in glazed and leaded display cabinets, built-in dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to side, open to dining room with uPVC double glazed access door to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY: 3.81m x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8")
- Ceramic tiled floor, 2 radiators, fan, light and power, uPVC double glazed access door to both sides leading to patio and garden.
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, glazed shower screen, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.98m x 2.69m (16' 4" x 8' 10")
- Range of built-in furniture including built-in cabinets, drawer units, double bed recess, bedside cabinets, range of built-in robes.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, cabinet below, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.38m x 2.79m (11' 1" x 9' 2")
- Double built-in robes, breath-taking views to Belfast Lough, Antrim Hills and coastline, range of built-in book shelving.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.1m x 2.92m (10' 2" x 9' 7")
- Double built-in robes, fitted mirror with lighting, breath-taking views to Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and hills.
- GARAGE: 5.23m x 2.79m (17' 2" x 9' 2")
- Electric up and over door with remote control, light and power, rear access door, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, wash hand basin, connections for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway, ample parking, mature well-tended front and rear gardens laid in lawns, mature planting, shrubs and trees, southerly aspect.