13 Seabourne Parade, Shore Road, Belfast, BT15 3NP
Description & Features
Period End of Terrace Set In Most Convenient Location
Holding a superb site within this ever popular residential location. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and oil fired central heating. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and detached garage combined with a most convenient location makes immediate viewing highly recommended.
The lease is for a term of 10,000 years from 10 March 1930 at a yearly ground rent of £3.95.
There are 9,908 years left to run on the lease..
EPC grade F (not suitable for buy to let purchase)
- End Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.53m x 3m (11' 7" x 9' 10")
- Fireplace, double panelled radiator, picture rail, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.17m x 2.16m (13' 8" x 7' 1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, fridge space, built-under oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1 4.29m x 3m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2 2.44m x 2.21m (8' 0" x 7' 3")
- Panelled radiator, access to roof space.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel rail.
- Detached Garage
- Garage accessed via Seascape Parade.
- Hard landscaped garden to front, side path.
Type of Tenure
Location of 13 Seabourne ParadeView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?