13 Kings Road, Ballyhackamore, Belfast, BT5 6JF
Description & Features
An attractive detached period residence, dating back to 1886 which has been sympathetically refurbished to offer a well-appointed modern home suitable for a variety of differing requirements. Situated on the most desirable sections of the Kings Road between the Sandown Road and Knock with a superb mature setting.
The accommodation is spacious throughout with numerous period features still intact and feature fireplaces, creating a warming ambience that is synonymous with homes of this period. The site is made up of gardens in lawns, mature trees, and specimen plants to the front with a superb courtyard garden to the rear accessed by an original pillared entrance.
The rear patio garden exhibits a high degree of privacy. Approached by a spacious driveway, there is ample parking and turning space and additional storage facilities detached from the main residence.
The local area has been increasing in demand due to the proximity of some excellent schools, public transport, and the nearby village of Ballyhackamore with its array of shops, restaurants, and cafes.
This rare opportunity to acquire a most attractive family home and an exceptional mature setting, just a stroll from Ballyhackamore.
- Attractive Semi-detached Period Residence Dating Back To 1886
- Drawing Room With Open Fire
- Living Room With An Attractive Fireplace
- Snug With Open Arch To Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Utility Room
- Inner Hallway With Cloakroom & WC
- First Floor Balcony Terrace
- 6 Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed
- Private Site With Sweeping Driveway, Ample Parking & Turning Space
- Detached Store To Rear & Additional Garden Room
- Superb Location, Now An Area Of Conservation, Just A Stroll To Ballyhackamore Village
- Close To A Number Of Leading Schools
Type of Tenure