- TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite glazed fornt door, Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Built in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE: 5.84m x 3.35m (19' 2" x 11' 0")
- Inglenook style fireplace with hand painted surround, tiled hearth, cast iron gas stove (needs re-connected), laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, double doors to:
- SUN ROOM: 3.86m x 3.35m (12' 8" x 11' 0")
- Laminate wood flooring, low voltage spotlighting, power and radiator. French doors to decked area.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 3.61m x 3.56m (11' 10" x 11' 8")
- Bay window, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 3.66m x 2.01m (12' 0" x 6' 7")
- Range of cupboards, Ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, Wood block worktops, laminate worktops and Formica round edge work surfaces, built in NEFF oven, stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, recessed down lighting, dual access to front and rear garden via yPVC double glazed single door, open plan to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, part wall tiling and part panelled.
- Spacious landing with panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.66m x 3.56m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
- Bay window.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
- Range of builtin robes with cupboards over and dressing table unit, laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.95m x 2.18m (9' 8" x 7' 2")
- Including built in robe with louvre doors.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit and shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, recessed down lighting. Airing cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Laminate wood flooring, pedestal wash hand basin.
- WORKSHOP/STUDIO: 4.67m x 2.74m (15' 4" x 9' 0")
- Could be re-instated as garage. Light and power, down lighting, skylight.
- Tarmac driveway accessed from Wellington Park.
Corner site with gardens to front side and enclosed to rear, laid out in lawns, well stocked flowerbeds, rockery, paved patio area and raised decked area. Garden pond. Lean to store.
Garden shed/ summer house with light and power.
uPVC facia boards.
Outside lighting and water tap.