Although requiring refurbishment this 2 bedroom terrace propertyis ideally situated in the centre of the townand offers excellent potential to extend and modernise to create a fantastic home within the heart of the town. The property currently comprises of 2 bedrooms, kitchen/dining, lounge, downstairs toilet, bathroom plus attic room and benefits from a large garden with excellentparking to the rear.
- 2 bedrooms, kitchen/dining, lounge, downstairs toilet, bathroom, attic room.
- Double glazing in uPVC frames.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large exterior area to the rear for garden and parking.
Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth.
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces; stainless steel sink; space for cooker; plumbed for washing machine; understaff storage.
Door to rear.
Low flush WC; wash hand basin.
Double bedroom to the front; stairs to attic room.
Double bedroom to the rear.
8'5 X 6'1
Shower cubicle;low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl floor.
Carpeted attic room with eaves storage.
- Large external area to the rear with vehicle access to rear lane.
- Concrete patio area to the front.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road the property will be situated on the right hand side before the mini roundabout at TheDiamond.
ANNUAL RATES: £826.69