13 Broomhill Park, Malone, Belfast, BT9 5JB
Description & Features
Constructed in 1926, this much admired detached residence is a really unique home set within one of the finest tree lined parks in Belfast, off the Malone Road.
The home occupies a prime private site backing onto RBAI playing fields, and displays an extensive, well maintained garden with southerly orientation, benefiting from maximum sunshine. There are also three further formal reception rooms plus study.
Whilst retaining all of the original characteristics and fine architectural features synonymous with a house built in this era, the property has a very generous layout adaptable to the differing family requirements. The cooking/dining kitchen leads through to a beautiful sunroom with a vaulted ceiling that overlooks the secluded south-facing rear garden.
Broomhill Park is undoubtedly one of Belfast’s most distinguished private residential addresses set within a conservation area. Whilst this mature setting benefits from considerable privacy and seclusion, the location is convenient for easy access to the city centre, Lisburn Road and motorway networks. Leading primary and grammar schools are within walking distance and amenities such as golf clubs and the Lagan tow path are close by.
- Magnificent Detached Residence of Approximately 4,100 sq ft Situated in one of Belfast's Finest Tree Lined Parks
- Formal Drawing Room with Open Fireplace & Door Leading to Rear Garden
- Comfortable Family Room with Fireplace & Gas Coal Effect Fire, Double Doors to Study
- Robinsons Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Living Room & Dining Area, Two Oven Gas Fired Aga, Separate Utility Room
- Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Double Doors to South Facing Gardens
- 5+ Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, Family Bathroom plus Separate Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Majority of Window Frames Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking Accessed by Two Separate Entrances with Electric Gates
- Magnificent Site with Beautifully Mature Gardens with Southerly Orientation, Extremely Private Laid in Lawns, Shrub Beds, Trees & Patio Area
- Hardwood front door with glazing to ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood floor, hardwood door and glazing to ...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage, cornice ceiling, wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, separate low flush WC, stained glass windows.
- DRAWING ROOM: 8.38m x 4.22m (27' 6" x 13' 10")
- Maginficent cast iron fireplace with dog grate and hearth, cornice ceiling, built-in-shelving, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.2m x 4.24m (20' 4" x 13' 11")
- (at widest points). Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, built-in shelving, bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.08m x 3.78m (16' 8" x 12' 5")
- Wood painted fireplace with feature tiled inset and granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, wood floor, built-in book shelves, doors and glazing to rear garden. Double Doors and glazing to ...
- STUDY: 3.4m x 2.34m (11' 2" x 7' 8")
- Low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, range of built-in storage, shelves and desk.
- ROBINSONS KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING & DINING AREA: 7.01m x 6.81m (23' 0" x 22' 4")
- Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, circular sink, Aga gas cooker integrated fridge freezer, large island unit with storage, granite work surface and curved breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, integrated wine fridge, in island unit. Double doors and glazing to …
- SUN ROOM: 6.07m x 5.03m (19' 11" x 16' 6")
- (at widest points). Tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling, Velux window, low voltage spotlights, doors and glazing to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM: 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
- Range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, integrated fridge freezer, Chinese slate floor, part tiled walls, tongue and grove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, Velux window, door and glazing to side, service door to garage.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature stained glass windows, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, picture rail, access to fully floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder, airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.49m x 4.24m (18' 0" x 13' 11")
- Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling, double doors with feature windows to balcony.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, twin wash hand basins, fully tiled shower cubicle, sunken jacuzzi style bath and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2): 6.1m x 4.24m (20' 0" x 13' 11")
- (at widest points). Cornice ceiling, bay window, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.81m x 3.63m (12' 6" x 11' 11")
- (at widest points). Picture rail, window seat.
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (6): 3.15m x 2.08m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
- Built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, bidet, wash hand basin with built-in storage, bath with telephone hand shower, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
- (at widest points).
- BEDROOM (5): 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
- (at widest points).
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Two separate entrances with electric gates to excellent paved parking for several cars. Mature south facing rear gardens in lawns with excellent screening in hedging bushes and beds, extensive paved patio sun terrace, open aspect to the rear overlooking RBAI playing fields.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.18m x 3.12m (17' 0" x 10' 3")
- Light and power, wooden doors and glazing to front. Boiler house with gas boiler.
Type of Tenure
Location of 13 Broomhill Park
Coming out of town on the Malone Road turn left onto the Stranmillis Road, then right at the traffic lights into Broomhill Park, number 13 is on the corner at the left hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?