13 Ardmillan Gardens, BANGOR, County Down, BT20 4NF
Description & Features
Here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home located in a cul-de-sac within this prime residential area situated off the popular Donaghadee Road and therefore in close proximity to many amenities as well as being easily accessible to Belfast, Newtownards and Donaghadee. The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room with attractive fireplace and open fire, family room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove and a kitchen open plan to casual dining area. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having up to five bedrooms including bedroom one with extensive range of built-in furniture and en suite shower room. Bedroom five would be perfect for that all important home office. There is also a bathroom with five piece suite to include bath and separate shower. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with parking and well presented fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with plants, shrubs, fruit trees and greenhouse. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, utility room, downstairs WC and integral garage. With all this fine property has to offer, combined with an excellent location and realistic price, we anticipate demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Fantastic Detached Family Home
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Popular and Highly Sought After Residential Area
- Bright, Spacious and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire
- Family Room with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove Which is Linked to the Water and Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen to Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms Including Bedroom One with Extensive Range of Built-in Furniture and En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Five Ideal for a Home Office
- Bathroom with Five Piece Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Front Garden in Lawns with Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs
- Well Presented Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Attractive Flowerbeds, Plants and Shrubs and Fruit Trees
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking
- Integral Garage
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and Bangor Town Centre
- Demand Anticipated to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
- Front door with double glazed over panel to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, glazed internal door and glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.52m x 3.61m (14' 10" x 11' 10")
- Attractive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, granite hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.52m x 3.02m (14' 10" x 9' 11")
- Cast iron wood burning stove, cornice ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA: 6.5m x 3.02m (21' 4" x 9' 11")
- at widest points Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated double oven, space for fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate tile effect floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside, dining area with laminate wood effect floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage cupboards, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to integral garage.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion, cornice ceiling, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
- Extensive range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes, overhead storage, shelving and dressing table.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece suite comprising built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.09m x 3.02m (13' 5" x 9' 11")
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
- at widest points Built-in wardrobes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5) OR HOME OFFICE: 3.07m x 1.83m (10' 1" x 6' 0")
- at widest points Built-in shelving.
- Five piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate built-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with bidet, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Front garden in lawns, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with parking leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 5.69m x 2.44m (18' 8" x 8' 0")
- at widest points Up and over door, light and power.
- Well presented fully enclosed rear garden in lawns, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, greenhouse, fruit trees, oil fired boiler in boiler house, uPVC oil tank, outside tap.
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?