- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door and double glazed side panels, wooden laminate flooring, staircase to first floor, cornice to ceiling.
- Living Room 4.1m x 4.9m (13' 5" x 16' 1")
- Brick fireplace with cast iron inset, wood burning stove, laminate flooring, access to basement.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.9m (11' 6" x 12' 10")
- Cornice to ceiling.
- Dining Room 4.1m x 4.2m (13' 5" x 13' 9")
- Rear Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Bathroom 1.7m x 3.8m (5' 7" x 12' 6")
- Panelled bath, shower cubicle, w.c., panelling to walls.
- Kitchen 3.8m x 4.3m (12' 6" x 14' 1")
- Range of high and low level Pine units, Stanley oil fired range style cooker, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, Pine panelled ceiling.
- Sitting Room 4.2m x 4.2m (13' 9" x 13' 9")
- Secondary Hallway
- uPVC entrance door to side, staircase to first floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.7m x 3.8m (12' 2" x 12' 6")
- Kitchen/ Utility Room 3.4m x 3.6m (11' 2" x 11' 10")
- Fitted units, stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer tap.
- Bedroom 3 4.1m x 4.2m (13' 5" x 13' 9")
- En-suite 2.3m x 3.2m (7' 7" x 10' 6")
- Panel bath, wash hand basin, w.c., built in airing cupboard.
- Walk in hot press, staircase to roof space storage.
- Bedroom 4 2.9m x 3.8m (9' 6" x 12' 6")
- Bedroom 5 1.9m x 2.9m (6' 3" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 6 3.5m x 3.9m (11' 6" x 12' 10")
- Access to Inishmagh House and lands is accessed from a shared access off the Dungannon Road.
Long sweeping driveway leading to rear yard.
Original stone two storey outbuilding with wooden staircase to first floor. Single link round top barn.
Amazing gardens to the front in lawn with an array of fruit trees, plants and shrubs
- The grounds available with Inishmagh House extend to 8 acres, 2 roods and 11 perches (approximately 8.568 acres). They are marked on the map, please ask if further clarification is required.
There are currently 6 chicken rearing sheds still standing in various states of repair - these are mainly used for storage.
There are 2 building sites with full planning approval granted and retained.
Please note: The farmer who leases the lands shaded in grey has the right of access to these fields. He leases these lands for grazing only and this is a stipulation of his lease which was established in 1984
- Old Hatchery 12.34m x 30.78m (40' 6" x 101' 0")
- Light & power.
Presently used for storage.
- Please note the vendors of this property are related to Barbara Wyatt of Locale Home Sales & Lettings
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements.