125A Doagh Road, Ballyclare, County Antrim, BT39 9ET
Description & Features
This is a beautifully presented detached bungalow on a spacious mature site accessed via private laneway. It is ideally situated for ease of access to Town Centre amenities and facilities as well as main road network. Internally the accommodation comprises two separate reception rooms, a well fitted kitchen with separate utility room and cloakroom with two piece suite. Four double bedrooms and a lavish family bathroom complete the ground floor. The roofspace at this property has been floored, sheeted and with light, heat and power and divided into four separate areas along with shower room facilities and is approached via ladder access. Additional benefits include double garage/workshop and gas fired central heating. Only on internal inspection can one fully appreciate all that is on offer and viewing is highly recommended.
- Excellent detached family bungalow accessed via private laneway.
- Gas central heating / Upvc double glazed
- Four well appointed bedrooms.
- Lounge plus separate dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with space for casual dining.
- Separate utility room.
- Lavish four piece family bathroom suite.
- Spacious site with abundance of mature shrubs, trees and hedging.
- Integral double garage/workshop
- Large floored roofspace with light, heat and power and laid out in four separate areas
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
Type of Tenure