125 Riverside, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, BT74 5BR
Description & Features
Landing area: 7’.8 x 6’.0
Living Room: 14'4 x 13'6 (at widest point) with brick fireplace, stove,
back boiler, tiled hearth,
Kitchen (open plan to living room): 10'7 x 5'2 with stainless steel sink unit,
range of high and low level
cupboards, tiled in between,
electric hob and oven, extractor
hood, spot lighting, tiled floor.
Bedroom (1): 13'6 x 10'2 with single wardrobe
Bedroom (2): 10'8 x 9'2
Shower Room & wc combined: 5'9 x 5'6 comprising wet room facility with
electric shower fitting, wash hand
basin, PVC sheeted walls and
Fuel store to side. Generous lawned gardens to side and rear, patio area.
Viewing Strictly By Appointment Through The Selling Agent: Tel 02866320456
- Solid Fuel Central Heating And Electric Heaters
- PVC Double Glazing
- Good Sized Main Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Very Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Stunning Views Over Erne Waterway And Enniskillen Townscape
- Unique Hilltop Location With Breathtaking Outlook
- Most Convenient Location A Short Walk Into Town
- Ideal Starter Retirement Or Holiday Apartment
- Excellent Opportunity
Type of Tenure
Location of 125 RiversideView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?