125 Lisnisky Lodge, Portadown, Portadown, County Armagh, BT63 5GU
Description & Features
125 Lisnisky Lodge, Portadown
Situated in one of Portadown's most sought after locations, 125 Lisnisky Lodge is a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property and is the ideal starter home for first time buyers. The ground floor benefits from a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen/dining area with a range of integrated appliances, utility room and downstairs WC. The first floor boasts three well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite and a stylish three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers off street parking with a tarmac driveway suitable for multiple cars and a recently laid patio area to the rear with the option to purchase recently fitted shed (7m x 4m). 125 Lisnisky Lodge is sure to feature on many buyers wish lists and early viewings come highly recommended.
- Three bedroom semi-detached property of approx 1050 sq ft
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen/dining area with a range of integrated appliances
- Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Off street parking with tarmac driveway suitable for multiple cars
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating (zoned)
- Fitted drop down ladder into floored roof space
- Security Alarm System
- Recently laid patio area in rear garden
- Option to purchase shed (7m x 4m)
- Located in one of Portadown's most sought after areas
- Viewing strictly via appointment only
- Hallway 5.58m x 1.95m (18' 4" x 6' 5")
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor.
- Lounge 4.14m x 3.58m (13' 7" x 11' 9")
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.21m x 3.58m (13' 10" x 11' 9")
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cooker/oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Utility 2.31m x 1.98m (7' 7" x 6' 6")
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Fitted units. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- WC 1.98m x 0.81m (6' 6" x 2' 8")
- First Floor Landing 2.99m x 1.5m (9' 10" x 4' 11")
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 3.81m x 3.17m (12' 6" x 10' 5")
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 2.51m x 0.89m (8' 3" x 2' 11")
- Modern three piece suite with electric shower unit. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58m x 2.99m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2.51m x 2.59m (8' 3" x 8' 6")
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 2.31m x 2.39m (7' 7" x 7' 10")
- Modern three piece suite. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator.
Type of Tenure
Location of 125 Lisnisky LodgeView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?