- uPVC covered tongue and groove porch leading to hardwood door with double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood oak floors throughout.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC: 2.11m x 2.18m (6' 11" x 7' 2")
- Stone tiled floor, partially tiled walls in feature mosaic design, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic oval sink with feature chrome mixer taps set into wall on floating vanity shelf.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.11m x 2.39m (6' 11" x 7' 10")
- Fully tiled floors, hardwood and glazed access door to rear garden, space for tumble dryer, space for washing machine, built-in pantry cupboards, space for cloaks.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE AND SUNROOM AREA 9.68m x 4.57m (31' 9" x 15' 0")
- Fully tiled floors, beautiful hand painted kitchen with granite work surface, six ring gas cooker with tiled splashback, extractor above, enclosed-in oven hood, integrated dishwasher, double Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, outlook to rear garden, semi opaque glazed storage cupboards, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated Bosch coffee machine, integrated Bosch microwave, free standing island with excellent storage, bespoke made with fitted bins with preparation sink, integrated stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps, granite work surface, space for casual dining and wine rack, recessed spotlights throughout, ample space for dining, dual aspect windows.
- GARDEN ROOM: 7.24m x 4.57m (23' 9" x 15' 0")
- With surrounding views of beautifully mature countryside, with uPVC and double glazed access door to side, inset feature gas fire.
- FAMILY ROOM: 6.4m x 4.57m (21' 0" x 15' 0")
- With hardwood oak flooring, bay window with expansive views across rolling countryside, outlook to side, hardwood and glazed bevelled access doors to family room.
With dual aspect windows and surrounding views with sandstone fireplace, mantel hearth and surround with gas fire inset.
- OAK TURN SPINDLE STAIRCASE
- LARGE GARAGE:
- With light and power, electric roller shutter door.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 6.4m x 4.09m (21' 0" x 13' 5")
- With dual aspect windows, walk-in dressing room with Velux window, shelf and rails, bespoke fitted, through to en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 1.98m x 3.1m (6' 6" x 10' 2")
- Fully tiled floor, white suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps set in vanity storage, walk-in wet room shower, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment and drencher above, extractor fan, inset spotlights, fully tiled walls, mosaic detailing in shower.
- BEDROOM (2): 5m x 3.84m (16' 5" x 12' 7")
- Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.98m x 3.84m (16' 4" x 12' 7")
- Dual aspect windows.
- JACK AND JILL BATHROOM CONNECTING BEDROOM (2) AND BEDROOM (3):
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle above, extractor fan, inset spotlights, Velux window, feature glass floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
- Dual aspect windows.
- FAMILY BATHROOM: 3.71m x 2.67m (12' 2" x 8' 9")
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, His and Hers sinks with chrome mixer taps set in vanity storage, outlook to Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower beyond, large bath set on wooden castors with feature free standing tap, partially tiled walls, mosaic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- STEPS LEADING DOWN TO GARAGE
- Garden laid in lawns surrounding property, sweeping tarmac driveway with ample parking.