- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.78m x 3.68m (15' 8" x 12' 1")
- Dual aspect windows, mature outlook and views across rolling countryside, cast iron gas stove.
- FAMILY ROOM: 6.91m x 3m (22' 8" x 9' 10")
- Oak laminate wooden floor, mature outlook.
- KITCHEN: 5.23m x 3.96m (17' 2" x 13' 0")
- Range of high and low level units with granite worktops, space for Range Master cooker with extractor fan and canopy above with timber mantel, low voltage spotlight, breakfast island with granite worktops and built-in breakfast bar, reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor, double sink unit with Belfast sink, mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in wine rack, dual aspect windows, views across rolling countryside, open to ample living and dining space.
- LIVING/DINING SPACE: 6.02m x 3.84m (19' 9" x 12' 7")
- Exposed and treated reclaimed wooden floor, uPVC patio doors to rear garden, additional patio doors to rear garden, cast iron wood burning stove with raised slate hearth and exposed brick recess, views across rolling countryside.
- UTILITY ROOM: 4.14m x 1.75m (13' 7" x 5' 9")
- Range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear, reclaimed exposed and treated wooden floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.89m x 4.65m (19' 4" x 15' 3")
- Measurement at widest points.
Dual aspect windows, excellent views across rolling countryside.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, Velux window, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.62m x 3.89m (15' 2" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.11m x 2.49m (13' 6" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.89m x 3.58m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY: 2.57m x 2.51m (8' 5" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, chrome heated towel rail.
- Gardens approximately ¾ of an acre, tarmac sweeping driveway leading to ample parking for numerous cars, raised lawn ideal for children at play, mature trees and shrubs, PVC oil storage tank, mature trees, raised timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining incorporating fantastic views across rolling countryside.
- GARAGE: 6.6m x 5.87m (21' 8" x 19' 3")
- Electric roller shutter door, light and power.
Front gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and raised shrubs, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.