122a Ballinderry Road, Ballinderry Upper, LISBURN, County Antrim, BT28 2NL
Description & Features
This attractive detached family home occupies a generous site of approxmatley 1 acre, whilst enjoying this private situation only minutes from Lisburn with ease of commute to many other parts of the province via the nearby A26 and motorway network with ease of access to Belfast.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation with up to 5 bedrooms, ideal for modern family living. It offers 3 generous reception rooms across the ground floor plus conservatory.
Priced to allow for light modernisation. Set on a local bus route with local leading schools close by. Early inspection is advised in order to appreciate all it has to offer both internally and externally.
- Substantial detached family home set on approx. 1 acre of grounds
- Presenting up to 5 bedrooms (fifth presently used as a Study)
- Three well proportioned ground floor reception rooms plus large conservatory
- Modern Kitchen with stone worktops
- Separate Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom and Dressing Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Integral Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing throughout
- Just minutes drive from Lisburn City Centre and the A26 Road Network
- Priced to allow for modernisation
- Early enquires are highly recommended
Type of Tenure
Location of 122a Ballinderry RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating