122 Agincourt Avenue, Belfast, County Antrim, BT7 1QD
Description & Features
Hampton Estates are offering an excellent investment opportunity to acquire a substantial five bedroom townhouse property situated on Agincourt Avenue in the University Area, a popular location with consistently high rental demand.
The property is within short walking distance of Queens University Belfast, Stranmillis Teaching College, Belfast City Hospital, as well as the city centre via public transport. Also in close proximity are shops, restaurants and cafés in both Ormeau and Botanic.
The property itself is a registered HMO in decent condition and is fully let on a 12 month term to five joint tenants, paying a total of £1,400 per calendar month including rates. This tenancy began on 3rd August 2023. This provides a strong rental yield of 9.6% pa.
For further queries, or to arrange a private viewing, give Hampton Estates a call on 028 9064 2888.
- Excellent Investment Opportunity in University Area
- Located in an Area of High Rental Demand
- Five Bedroom Townhouse with HMO Licence
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazed
- Currently Let at £1,400 Per Calendar Month
- Let on 12 Month Term from 3rd August 2023
- Providing a Good Rental Yield of 9.6% pa
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 122 Agincourt AvenueView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Costs to Consider
£1,652.05 per annum