12 Victoria Road, Newtownards, BT23 7EE
Description & Features
A spacious semi detached property situated just off Bangor road in this popular residential development and within walking distance of Newtownards bustling town centre, public transport and Victoria primary school.
The property is in need of modernisation, however is priced to allow the purchaser to put their own stamp on it and create their own dream home. Fitted with oil fired central heating and double glazing, the accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, kitchen with dining area, three excellent sized bedrooms and shower room with white suite.
Outside, a spacious driveway leads to the detached garage whilst easily maintained gardens are located to the front and rear.
Many local amenities including an excellent range of primary and secondary schools are all within close proximity whilst, for those wishing to commute, the surrounding towns of Comber, Dundonald and Holywood are easily asccessible as too is Belfast city centre.
- Semi Detached Property In Need Of Modernisation
- Spacious Lounge
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Spacious Driveway And Detached Garage
- Fully Enclosed A nd Easily Maintained Rear Gardens
- Within Walking Distance Of Newtownards Town Centre, Public Transport And Victoria Primary School
- Perfect For The First Time Buyer, Young Couple Or Family
Type of Tenure