12 Tower Way, Antrim, County Antrim, BT41 1EP
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom end of terrace property occupying an elevated position with private outlook to the front and far reaching views to the rear. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from recently installed light grey, high gloss kitchen units complete with integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer together with PVC double glazed windows and rear doors, gas fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits. With three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in storage, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'1 x 13'11 (max) with open fire and feature wooden surround with marble inset and hearth
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Recently installed contemporary style light grey high gloss high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Rear hall with door to understair storage
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- White bathroom suite to include panel bath with "Redring" electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Superb elevated position with private outlook to the front and far reaching views to the rear
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.29m x 4.24m (14' 1" x 13' 11")
- Open fire with ornate mahogony surround and marble tiled inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
- Recently installed contemporary style light grey high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and complimentary limed oak effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL 3.15m x 1.52m (10' 4" x 5' 0")
- Double doors to low level electric meter cupboard. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Door to under stair storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 2.74m (11' 11" x 9' 0")
- Double doors to built-in storage. Double doors to former hot press, now with tank removed and gas boiler in place.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
- Double doors to built-in storage. Single radiator. View towards Tardree Forest.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.54m (8' 11" x 8' 4")
- (max) Double doors to over stair storage cupboard.
- BATHROOM 1.98m x 1.7m (6' 6" x 5' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Single radiator.
- Low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to front in neat lawn. Low maintenance borders and paved pathway. Fully enclosed concrete yard to rear with paved pathway. 5Ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Tower WayView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?