12 Rossdale Heights, Belfast, Antrim, BT8 6XZ
Description & Features
Reach New Heights!
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and growing families to purchase a very attractive and beautifully presented property located just off Upper Malvern in the ever popular Four Winds area of South Belfast. The current vendors have put a lot of time and effort into the presentation ensuring you have a home that is ready to move into and enjoy from day one. A great attraction of this property is the privacy on offer with no overlooking properties, a quiet cul-de-sac setting and a useful rear gate that leads onto the main Ballymaconaghey Road.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks, a beautiful living room with a feature fireplace and laminate wood strip floor, a dining room with patio doors that flow into a conservatory and a recently fitted modern kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a large en suite shower room a further two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite.
To the front is a paved patio area ideal for enjoying the evening sun and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a private aspect that is ideal for those who like to have an evening barbeque. To the rear is a wonderful private garden with a patio area, a lovely artificial lawn area and a useful garden shed to store your garden tools.
Rossdale Heights is a superb place to live. It is located just off Upper Malvern ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside shopping centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- A fantastic semi-detached property in the highly sought after Four Winds
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with under stair storage
- Lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a picture window
- Dining room that flows into a superb conservatory
- Modern kitchen with a great range of units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - master with a large en suite shower room
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Large fully enclosed & private rear garden with a patio area and artificial lawns
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent value for money & ready to move into
- Superb location with good range of amenities and a choice of schools
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.27m x 4.55m (14' 0" x 14' 11")
- Dining Room 3.25m x 3.3m (10' 8" x 10' 10")
- Sun Room 3.99m x 3.12m (13' 1" x 10' 3")
- Kitchen 3.33m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom 1 3.81m x 3.1m (12' 6" x 10' 2")
- En Suite Shower Room 3.28m x 2.29m (10' 9" x 7' 6")
- Bedroom 2 2.84m x 2.41m (9' 4" x 7' 11")
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 2.29m (10' 10" x 7' 6")
- Bathroom 3.38m x 1.96m (11' 1" x 6' 5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Rossdale Heights
Four WindsView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?