12 Rathgar Street, Belfast, BT9 7GD
Description & Features
Rathgar Street links the quaint cottages of Great Northern Street to the vibrant and bustling Lisburn Road. The area itself is one of Belfast's most prestigious and sought after residential locations. Tastefully decorated throughout the spacious accommodation comprises lounge, open plan kitchen/dining, utility room, four excellent bedrooms and two modern shower rooms. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows, fully alarmed and smoke detection throughout. Located within walking distance of the city's leading cafés, shops, boutiques, restaurants and public transport links. The area is also in close proximity to a range of schools, the beautiful Drumglass park. This unique terrace is situated in the centre of grade A2 listed dwellings and will appeal to both investors and homeowners alike.
- Beautiful Period Mid Terraced Home
- Stunning Original Features Throughout
- Comfortable Front Lounge
- Original Red Brick Wall Featured Internally
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Sought After Location Within Walking Distance To Shops & Restaurants
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining
- First & Second Floor Shower Rooms
- Beautifully Presented By Its Current Owner
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door with double glazed glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood parquet flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- LOUNGE 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")
- Cornice ceiling. Stained glass décor on front window.
- LIVING / DINING 6.5m x 3.81m (21' 4" x 12' 6")
- Exposed brick feature wall. Open plan living, kitchen, dining.
- Range of high and low level units, integrated oven, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, one and half Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer tap, under counter fridge, Velux roof window, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.37m x 3.45m (14' 4" x 11' 4")
- Exposed brick feature wall, cornice ceiling, attractive brick fireplace with wood surround.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
- Wood panelling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM THREE 4.75m x 3.56m (15' 7" x 11' 8")
- Original wood flooring, Dormer window, wood panelling.
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
- Wood panelling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, stylish walk in pumped shower, velux window, part tiled walls, wood panelling, storage unit, ceramic tiled floor.
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Rathgar Street
South BelfastView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?