- Hardwood front door with double glazed sandwiched stained glass.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With quarry tiled floor. Picture rail. Glazed and bevelled inner door to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With original oak wooden flooring. Plate rack. Cornice ceiling. Oak staircase. Bannisters and balustrade twice turning to first floor landing.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.31m x 4.65m (17' 5" x 15' 3")
- With outlook to side. Original double glazed leaded top lights. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook also to front. Mahogany carved fireplace surround. Marble inset and hearth. Brass trim. Open fire. Built-in book and display shelving with china cabinets and television plinth. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM: 5.23m x 4.22m (17' 2" x 13' 10")
- Mature outlook to front with sandwiched double glazed original leaded glass top light. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Tiled fireplace, inset and hearth. Exposed wooden flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
- Plate rack. Original bell board. Outlook to side. Sandwiched original leaded window. Double glazed top light. Carved fireplace surround. Polished and tiled cast iron inset. Access door to kitchen.
- STUDY/LIBRARY: 4.22m x 3m (13' 10" x 9' 10")
- Polished mahogany fireplace surround with mock fireplace. Built-in book and display shelving. Oak laminate wooden flooring. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to side. Original sandwiched leaded glass top lights. Access to inner hallway.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- With oak wooden flooring. Cloaks area. Alarm controls. Velux window.
- REAR PORCH:
- Black and white tiling. Mahogany glazed access door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With ceramic jawbox sink unit and chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Piped for gas tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- With white suite comprising: Low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Glow Worm gas fired boiler. Extractor fan. Recessed mirrors.
- BESPOKE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN IN CHERRYWOOD UNITS/LIVING/DINING: 5.05m x 2.87m (16' 7" x 9' 5")
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel fittings. Granite work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated high level convection and grill microwave. Britannia stainless steel range type cooker with six ring gas hob. Electric ovens below. Stainless steel splashback, Britannia stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, stainless steel downlighting. Integrated Smeg dishwasher. Plumbed for ice making American style fridge freezer. Island unit. Granite work surface. Additional cupboards. Power sockets. Display shelving. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Pendant lighting. Ceramic tiled floor with inset tiling detail. Ample family dining area. Access hatch to roof void. Dual aspect windows to side and rear garden.Open through square arch to living space.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.05m x 2.87m (16' 7" x 9' 5")
- Dual aspect windows. Mature outlook to rear garden. uPVC double glazed French doors to side. Velux window. Recessed spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor with inset tiling detail.
- Feature original sandwiched stained glass double glazed window.
- Exposed wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling. Built-in storage cupboard. Built-in shelving. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving. Original double glazed stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.28m x 4.83m (17' 4" x 15' 10")
- Dual aspect windows to front and side with original leaded double glazed top lights. Bespoke hand crafted cabinets including concealed vanity unit fitted for bathroom essentials and illuminated with low voltage spotlighting. Drawer units. Extensive range of built-in robes and additional drawer units.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.95m x 4.29m (16' 3" x 14' 1")
- Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Sandwiched original leaded double glazed window. Tiled fireplace, inset and hearth (not in use).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: Floating wash hand basin. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.29m x 3m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
- Cornice ceiling, hand crafted pine built-in furniture including concealed vanity unit fitted with mirror and shelving,lluminated, cabinets below. Range of built-in robes and display shelving. Outlook to side with original double glazed leaded top light.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.58m x 2.39m (11' 9" x 7' 10")
- Outlook to front. Original leaded double glazed top light.
- White suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Double glazed leaded window to side.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With low flush WC and matching part tiled walls. Double glazed leaded window to side.
- Velux window on return. Exposed wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (5): 5.56m x 3.84m (18' 3" x 12' 7")
- Dormer window to front. Velux window to rear.
- LUGGAGE ROOM: 3.25m x 2.01m (10' 8" x 6' 7")
- Built-in shelving. Access to eaves. Velux window.
- Floored and insulated. Electric light.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.5m x 5.28m (21' 4" x 17' 4")
- Remote control electronically operated up and over door. Light and power. Windows to three sides.
- Double wrought iron entrance gates, tarmac driveway with ample parking to side and rear, leading to detached garage, mature front gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, flowerbeds, mature trees and shrubs, brick paviour hard standing area to side of garage ideal for boat or caravan, extensive outdoor lighting, water taps and power sockets, access from rear of house to cellar storage, paved patio to rear of garage paved in sandstone, brick built garden store, circular brick paviour patio to rear of garden with lighting and power sockets, mature garden ideal for the family and outdoor entertaining.