12 Pine Way, Belfast, BT7 1JF
Description & Features
We are delighted to present to you this excellent mid-terrace home that is conveniently located just off Donegall pass and is only a few minutes walk from Belfast city centre and all that it has to offer. Deceivingly spacious, this property comprises, on the ground floor, spacious lounge, separate dining room and modern fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, white bathroom suite and lots of built-in storage. Further benefits include a large rear patio area with outhouse, off street communal parking, gas heating and double glazed windows. With little to do but add furniture, this property is perfect for that young first time buyer or investor that is seeking an easy maintained home in a convenient location. We don't see this one sitting around for long so be sure to book your viewings now!
- Mid-Terrace Home
- Two Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Car Parking
- Convenient Location
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door with laminate flooring
- LOUNGE 4m x 3.1m (13' 1" x 10' 2")
- Laminate flooring with feature fireplace
- DINING ROOM 3.8m x 2.5m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
- Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.3m x 2.5m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, stainless steel extractor fan, formica worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to back yard.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.7m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM TWO 2.9m x 2.5m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.3m x 2.1m (7' 7" x 6' 11")
- White bathroom suite comprising, panel bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. heated towel rail, part PVC cladded walls and vinyl floor.
- Enclosed yard to rear with brick built outhouse.
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Pine Way
South BelfastView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?