- Original front door with original stained glass leaded inset.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden flooring. Plate rack, built-in cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- DINING ROOM: 4.67m x 3.84m (15' 4" x 12' 7")
- Solid oak wooden flooring. Mahogany carved fireplace surround. Marble inset. Brass trim. Open fire behind. Mature outlook from square bay to front. Picture rail.
- KITCHEN: 4.7m x 3.91m (15' 5" x 12' 10")
- Recently installed bespoke fitted kitchen in light grey gloss units. Stainless steel fittings. Corian type work surface. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit. Brushed stainless steel mixer taps. Cuisine Master range type cooker with 5-ring gas hob. Electric ovens below. Stainless steel and glass extractor hood. Part tiled walls in subway tiling. Part tiled recess in subway tiling. Built-in wine rack. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in island unit. Additional cupboards and casual dining. Tongue and groove ceiling. Excellent views over rear gardens and elevated to Belfast Lough and the Irish Sea. Walk-in pantry. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- LOUNGE: 6.86m x 4.44m (22' 6" x 14' 7")
- Parquet wood block flooring. Picture rail. Mature outlook to front. Mahogany fireplace surround. Marble inset and hearth. Brass trim. Open fire. Picture rail. uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory and elevated outlook across gardens to Belfast Lough.
- CONSERVATORY: 3.51m x 2.62m (11' 6" x 8' 7")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Light and power. uPVC double glazed access door to raised paved balcony terrace.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.39m x 3.73m (14' 5" x 12' 3")
- Mature outlook to front. Picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, mosaic tiled splashback, cabinets below, double built-in uPVC panelled shower cubicle, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, Antigo style flooring.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.7m x 3.76m (15' 5" x 12' 4")
- With square bay window with mature outlook to front. Picture rail. Built-in bedroom furniture including extensive range of cherry wood built-in robes. Dressing table with drawer units. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.38m x 2.59m (11' 1" x 8' 6")
- Picture rail. Elevated outlook over rear gardens to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline and Carnalea golf course.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- Picture rail. Mature outlook over rear gardens to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline and Carnalea Golf Club.
- Recently fitted bathroom with Victorian style newly installed white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, cast iron ball and claw foot bath with chrome mixer taps, double built-in uPVC panelled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, elevated views across gardens to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, recessed LED spotlighting, access hatch to roofspace, feature floor tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, Worcester gas fired boiler, two adjoining storage rooms.
- GARAGE: 6.88m x 4.44m (22' 7" x 14' 7")
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to front, outdoor lighting, water tap, large rear brick paviour patio area, well stocked and beautifully tended gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs and mature planting, flowerbeds, raised vegetable and herb gardens, brick paviour patio and barbecue areas, raised timber decking, gazebo, pathways, second raised timber decking, greenhouse, fruit bearing trees, ornamental ponds, loose pebbled areas, rockeries, variety of grasses.