12 Lynne Road, Bangor, Down, BT19 1NT
Description & Features
Within walking distance of many of Bangor West`s premier amenities including Rathmore Primary School, Tesco`s, Post Office/local shopping, Bangor West Train Station, and the coastal path this semi-detached chalet bungalow also offers easy access to main transport routes with Belfast a simple commute away.
The well-maintained accommodation currently comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, a family bathroom, excellent storage, a bright living room with a feature picture window and stone fireplace, a kitchen with built-in appliances & a breakfast bar, open plan to informal dining, with double doors to the modern PVC double glazed conservatory glazed giving easy access to the low maintenance rear.
Externally to the front and side is excellent tarmac parking, mature shrubs, and a garage with remote controlled roller shutter door while the private low-maintenance rear gardens offer an ideal space to enjoy the winter sun.
This much-loved family home has been superbly maintained and much improved. The significant improvements include PVC double glazing windows, doors, window sills, guttering, fascia, eaves, Worcester Oil Boiler, and roof improvements, but offers an obvious opportunity for the new owners to put their own cosmetic stamp on this lovely home.
With "no onward chain" and private gardens all in this most sought-after and convenient Bangor West location we expect interest from a variety of potential buyers - Professionally Accompanied viewings are available through Pinkertons.
- Superb Extended Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Living Room With Stone Fireplace & Picture Window
- Spacious Kitchen With Built-in Appliances, Breakfast Bar
- Open Plan To Informal Dining Room With Double Doors
- To PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom, Roof Improvements
- Oil Fired Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Guttering, Fascia & Eaves
- Extensive Parking, Detached Garage , Private Low Maintenance Rear
- Fantastic Home With Further Potential In Sought After Bangor West
- This extended semi-detached chalet bungalow, offers significantly improved accommodation with private low-maintenance rear gardens, in sought-after Bangor West.
- Entrance Hall 4.04m x 1.88m (13' 3" x 6' 2")
- PVC front door. Understairs storage. Electrical consumer unit.
- Living Room 4.29m x 4.04m (14' 1" x 13' 3")
- Stone fireplace. Picture window. Double doors to
- Dining Area 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
- PVC sliding doors to the conservatory. Archway to kitchen
- Conservatory 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
- Fan/light. Ceramic tiled floor. Pvc double doors to rear.
- Fitted Kitchen 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
- Excellent range of high and low-level units with granite effect worktops. Extensive storage. Wine rack. Feature glass display cabinets. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with oven and electric hob. Fridge freezer space. Integrated extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. PVC cushion flooring. PVC door to side.
- First Floor 3m x 1.75m (9' 10" x 5' 9")
- Access to roof space. Built-in storage.
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.47m (7' 2" x 4' 10")
- Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps and vanity unit storage, and quadrant style shower cubicle. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC tongue and groove style ceiling. Chrome-style towel radiator. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
- Built-in storage. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.06m (10' 4" x 6' 9")
- Rear aspect.
- Garage 5.92m x 3.02m (19' 5" x 9' 11")
- Boiler housing. Plumbed for washing machine. Security lights. Electric roller shutter door.
- Outside Front/Side
- Tarmac driveway. Brick boundary walls. Victorian-style Gates. Mature planting. Mature lawn.
- Outside Rear
- Concrete paved patio. Concrete paving path and steps. Handrail. Vertical panel fencing. Mature shrubs, and hedging. PVC oil tank. Greenhouse.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Understood to be leasehold. Ground Rent – To be confirmed. Current Rates – Understood to be £901.12
- From Main Street At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Dufferin Ave, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bryansburn Rd/B20, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Rathmore Rd, Turn right onto Lynne Rd. The property will be on the right.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 12 Lynne Road
Bangor WestView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?