12 Glenariff Drive, Comber, BT23 5HA
Description & Features
Ideally situated just off the Glen Road and within walking distance of Comber village, this beautifully presented detached bungalow is perfect for those wishing to downsize with convenience in mind.
The property, fitted with gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising of a lounge with wood burning stove which opens through to the dining room, three well proportioned bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to the conservatory, and a bathroom, fitted with a modern white suite.
Outside, the integral garage is approached by a spacious driveway, whilst fully enclosed rear gardens with raised decking area provides excellent entertaining space with a south westerly aspect.
Comber village is set approximately 9 miles from Belfast and 4 miles from Newtownards and is thriving with local boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, the local farmers market and an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools.
With very few bungalows on the market, we recommend your earliest internal appraisal to fully appreciate everything this superb home has to offer.
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room With Patio Doors Opening Onto The Decking Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Which Opens Through To The Conservatory
- Bathroom Fitted With A Modern White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens With Spacious Decking Area
- Within Walking Distance To Comber Village, Schools And Public Transport
- Convenient Commute To Newtownards, Dundonald, Ulster Hospital And Belfast
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed upvc entrance door with matching side panel; 'Karndean' flooring; access to roofspace.
- Lounge 5.26m x 3.81m (17' 3" x 12' 6")
- Inglenook style fireplace with wood burning stove; oak sleeper mantle over; 'Karndean' flooring; tv aerial connection point; open through to :-
- Dining Room 3.4m x 2.72m (11' 2" x 8' 11")
- 'Karndean' flooring; glazed upvc double doors to decking area.
- Kitchen 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- Excellent range of modern shaker style wood laminate high and low level cupboards and drawers with matching glazed display cupboards incorporating Blanco 1½ twin stainless steel sink unit with matching swan neck mixer tap; Bosch electric oven; Bosch microwave oven; CDA 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over; space and plumbed for washing machine; CDA fridge freezer; integrated 'Smeg' dishwasher; wood laminate worktops with matching upstands; recessed spotlights; tile effect laminate floor; open through to : -
- Conservatory 3.84m x 2.67m (12' 7" x 8' 9")
- Luxury vinyl floor; glazed upvc door to rear decking area and gardens.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.02m (10' 10" x 9' 11")
- Corniced ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 2.69m x 2.29m (8' 10" x 7' 6")
- Bathroom 2.26m x 1.8m (7' 5" x 5' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising of panel bath with thermal controlled shower with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; drench shower head over; closed coupled wc; wall mounted wash hand basin with corner mixer tap and vanity unit under; part tiled walls ; tiled floor; recessed spotlights; towel radiator; extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 2.69m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
- Spacious driveway leading to : -
- Integral Garage 6.83m x 2.74m (22' 5" x 9' 0")
- Electric roller shutter door; light and power points; access to rear; Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Front garden laid out in lawn with well maintained flowerbeds. Fully enclosed south west facing rear garden laid out in lawn and planted with a wonderful selection of trees and ornamental flowering shrubs; decking area.
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £150,000. Rates Payable = £1306.80 per annum (approx)
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Glenariff DriveView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?