12 Fane Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7BW
Description & Features
This spacious mid terrace occupies a superb situation only a few minutes walk from the thriving Lisburn Road, the City Centre and all its amenities with Queen's University and the City Hospital and Royal Hospitals also extremely convenient.
The property benefits from an HMO certificate which is due to run until 2026. The generous well proportioned accommodation comprises; entrance porch, ground floor bedroom 4, living room, modern fitted kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room with separate wc. This property offers an excellent investment opportunity, in particular for parents with children going to Queens University or University of Ulster.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. There is an enclosed rear yard.
Early viewing is encouraged to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
- Spacious Four Bedroom Mid Terrace in Super Lisburn Road Location
- Excellent Transport Links Available and An Array of Shops Restaurants and Bars
- The City Centre is a Short Walk Away and the Royal & City Hospitals and Queens University Only a Short Drive
- Entrance Porch
- Ground Floor Bedroom Four
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Further First Floor Bedrooms
- Shower Room and Separate wc
- Property currently has an HMO certificate until 2026
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Mahogany Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Fane StreetView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider