12 Carnbeg Square, Antrim, County Antrim, BT41 4RH
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented a four bedroom end townhouse occupying a prime corner site in this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for ground floor W/C, utility room and ensuite to the master bedroom this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who require generous, well proportioned bedrooms and living accommodation together with the benefit of a large integral garage and spacious gardens to the rear.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature surround / Wood laminate floor / Eight pane bevelled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of Walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility room with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Integrated garage 18'9 x 9'9 with roller shutter door / Gardens to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in pink stone and raised timber decking
- Hard wood 4 panel entrance door with double glazed over light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.54m x 3.78m (18' 2" x 12' 5")
- (max) Open fire with wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Access to under stair storage. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator and single radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.2m x 3.23m (20' 4" x 10' 7")
- Full range of Walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Space for American style fridge freezer with wine rack over. Wood laminate floor. Two double radiators. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Low voltage down lights. Door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.72m x 2.97m (18' 9" x 9' 9")
- Roller shutter door. Power and light.
- UTILITY 2.08m x 1.73m (6' 10" x 5' 8")
- Matching Walnut effect "Shaker" style low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Feature circular stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.65m x 3.81m (15' 3" x 12' 6")
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 5.61m x 3.15m (18' 5" x 10' 4")
- (into wardrobe recess). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.11m x 2.69m (13' 6" x 8' 10")
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
- (into wardrobe recess). Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.92m x 2.08m (9' 7" x 6' 10")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with access to integral garage. Paved path way to front and side. Galvanized pedestrian gate to side with access to fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance pink stone and raised timber decking. 6Ft. brick wall and timber fencing. PVC tank. Brick built oil fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. Paved pathway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 12 Carnbeg SquareView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?