- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- With lift to upper floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6'9 wide with Elvox door entry system, smoke alarm, recessed lighting, telephone point, storage cupboard, hot press and immersion heater, glass panelled fire door leading to lounge and oak fire door leading to kitchen
- LOUNGE: 3.89m x 5.31m (12' 9" x 17' 5")
- Sea and coastline views, granite surround and matching hearth fireplace, open fire, television point, telephone point, recessed lighting with dimmer control switch, double glazed door leading to patio and parking. Double sliding glass panelled doors leading to second Reception room/TV room.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.32m x 3.91m (14' 2" x 12' 10")
- With recessed lighting and double doors leading to lounge.
- KITCHEN: 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
- Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, Belling double oven and hob, Hotpoint fridge/freezer, Hotpoint washing machine, Hotpoint tumble dryer, Hotpoint dishwasher,
extractor fan, tiled floor, recessed lighting. Double sliding glass panelled doors leading to second
Reception room/TV room.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.85m x 3.12m (15' 11" x 10' 3")
- With oak glazed door leading to study, telephone point, television point, two way switch recessed lighting. Dressing Area.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising wash hand basin, w.c, bidet, tiled walk in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower
fitting, tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Recessed lighting, telephone point, television point, double sliding glazed doors leading to study and door leading to bathroom.
- Comprising tiled bath, tiled floor, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower fitting, wall mounted
radiator, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
This bathroom is accessed by two lockable doors, one from bedroom two and one from the main
- Outside to rear there is a court yard with washing line, storage shed, boiler house and coal bunker with right of way to rear. Patio Space to front with motorised sun canopy and awning lights. Parking space to front of building.
- Please note that all purchasers will become
Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain
communal areas etc. Details of the annual
Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is approximately £490.00 p/a