A splendid detached property tucked off the Goudy Bridge Road, Aghagallon. This home is accessed off a shared lane way with tranquil countryside views all around. The Goudy Bridge Road is just off the Main Lurgan Road giving good access to Lurgan motorway links as well as rail services. It is situated just a short distance from Aghagallon & Aghalee Villages which offer a range of local shops and services.
If you are seeking that home which gives the benefits of country living with a quieter, more relaxed pace of life and picturesque views but still be easily accessed then this may be the home for you.
Accommodation comprises: Spacious Entrance Hall, Living Room, Living area, Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, 4 Bedrooms (master with ensuite & dressing room) & Bathroom.
Spacious site situated on approx 0.7 acre in size with beautiful countryside views all around.
Please do call or email Barbara, Julie or Andrew to arrange your appointment to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panel and side panels. Porcelain tiled floor, spindled staircase to first floor with Pine handrail.
- Living Room 4.9m x 6m (16' 1" x 19' 8")
- Feature bay window, wooden laminate flooring, hole in the wall fireplace with inset cast iron wood burning stove, stone hearth and archway to further living area.(Measurements into bay)
- Living area 4m x 4.5m (13' 1" x 14' 9")
- uPVC double glazed patio doors to back garden, wooden laminate flooring.
- Family Room 2.8m x 2.9m (9' 2" x 9' 6")
- Kitchen 4.3m x 4.5m (14' 1" x 14' 9")
- Excellent range of cream coloured traditional style high and low level units, part tiled walls, extractor hood, space for range style cooker, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, centre island workstation/ breakfast bar, with space below for fridge and separate freezer, tiled floor, archway to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.8m x 4.5m (12' 6" x 14' 9")
- uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden, tiled floor.
- Utility Room 2m x 2.9m (6' 7" x 9' 6")
- Range of high and low level units stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, feature stable door to garden.
- White coloured suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor.
- Large landing window overlooking the gardens, wooden strip flooring, spindled gallery overlooking entrance hall.
- Bedroom 1 4.8m x 5.2m (15' 9" x 17' 1")
- Wooden laminate flooring, feature vaulted ceiling.
- Dressing Room
- Railed, wooden strip flooring.
- Modern white coloured suite comprising: semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., panelled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle, concealed storage area.
- Bedroom 2 2.8m x 3m (9' 2" x 9' 10")
- Wooden strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 4.5m (12' 2" x 14' 9")
- Wooden strip flooring, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 4 4.9m x 4.5m (16' 1" x 14' 9")
- Wooden strip flooring.
- White coloured suite comprising: low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with chrome telephone mixer tap, plumbed for shower cubicle.
- Accessed off a shared laneway just off Goudy Bridge Road, the driveway/ right of way to 11B is between 11A & 11C.
Double wooden entrance gates.
Sweeping driveway/ carparking to front, side and rear offering lots of parking.
Private gardens to front, side and rear in lawn. Mature boundaries in trees and shrubs all around. Views over tranquil countryside views all around.
2 wooden garden sheds, oil fired boiler.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Rates according to LPS website as of date of listing. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.