119 Monkstown Road, Newtownabbey, BT37 0LG
PRICE Offers Over
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
This spacious 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached family home enjoys a balanced internal living layout incorporating 3 seperate Receptions, Shaker fitted Kitchen and contemporary modern shower room. Positioned within close proximity to Newtownabbey's numerous amenities and realistically priced. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Shaker Style Kitchen
- Luxury Contemporary Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Popular Convenient Location
- Driveway with Parking Forecourt
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.54m x 3.51m (18' 2" x 11' 6")
- into bow window. Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth and multi fuel stove. Attractive quality walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY/ DINING ROOM 4.8m x 2.67m (15' 9" x 8' 9")
- Understairs storage cupboard. Exposed wooden flooring. Twin french doors into:
- LIVING ROOM 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
- Twin PVC double glazed french doors to rear garden. Attractive quality walnut effect laminate strip flooring.
- MODERN SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN 3.73m x 2.39m (12' 3" x 7' 10")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. Glass display cabinets. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated stainless steel oven with ceramic hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 4.12m x 2.54m (13' 6" x 8' 4")
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.1m x 1.91m (10' 2" x 6' 3")
- BEDROOM 4 2.69m x 1.98m (8' 10" x 6' 6")
- CONTEMPORARY RECENTLY INSTALLED MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising wall hung hi gloss vanity unit with mono block tap, button flush w.c. and large walk in open shower enclosure. PVC panelled ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat well maintained garden in lawn screened by mature shrubs and trees. Driveway providing ample parking to front and side suitable for a number of vehicles. Neat enclosed garden to rear with part paved patio and part lawned area.
Type of Tenure
Location of 119 Monkstown RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?