112 Belfast Road, Comber, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 5QP
Description & Features
This detached bungalow is located on the Belfast Road, offering a relaxed rural aspect combined with the convenience of, walking distance to local shops, restaurants and amenities in Comber town centre. The location offers ease of access to Belfast and Newtownards with excellent transport links via the main arterial routes. Belfast city centre, George Best City airport, The Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Fitness Centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Dundonald Village are only a short drive away.
The property consists of two bedrooms, living/dining room, kitchen and white suite bathroom
Externally the property is further enhanced by its positioning on a spacious site with a garage and workshop. To the front there is driveway carparking and gardens laid in lawns.
Now in need of modernisation, this property has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would be required to undertake.
- CASH OFFER’S ONLY!!
- Detached Bungalow
- Living/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- White Suite Bathroom
- Garage & Workshop
- Ample Driveway for Off Street Car Parking
- Walking Distance to Comber Town Centre Boasting a Varied Range of Local Amenities
- Access to Good Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
- In Need of Modernisation - Priced Accordingly
- uPVC front door with glass inset leading through to reception hall
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With electrics cupboard
- BEDROOM (1): 3.78m x 3.45m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
- Feature bay window, outlook to front
- BEDROOM (2): 3.48m x 3.48m (11' 5" x 11' 5")
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, panelled bath with hot and cold tap, telephonic shower head, hot water tank.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 7.44m x 3.48m (24' 5" x 11' 5")
- Outlook to front and side
- KITCHEN: 4.44m x 2.57m (14' 7" x 8' 5")
- With laminate work surfaces, sink unit
- Mature planting and hedging to front, ample driveway for off-street car parking, rear garden with garage & workshop, with further gardens
Type of Tenure
Location of 112 Belfast Road
Travelling from Comber on Belfast Road, Number 112 is located on the left hand side across from the entrance to the Greenway.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?