- COVERED OPEN PORCH
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin
- LIVING ROOM: 5.26m x 3.89m (17' 3" x 12' 9")
- Feature stone fireplace and built in window seat with lovely garden views.
- KITCHEN: 4.42m x 3.43m (14' 6" x 11' 3")
- Composite 11/2 tub sink unit, mixer taps, cups below. Dark blue oil fired Rayburn range, quarry tiled floor, double 'French' doors to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 3.43m x 2.9m (11' 3" x 9' 6")
- Double glazed uPVC 'French' doors to garden
- INNER HALLWAY:
- to APARTMENT
- LIVING & DINING ROOM 8.61m x 3.35m (28' 3" x 11' 0")
- Feature reclaimed brick fireplace with timber mantle and cast iron wood burning stove, oak flooring, floor to ceiling pircture window.
- KITCHEN: 2.67m x 2.13m (8' 9" x 7' 0")
- 11/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of cream high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, under oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, part tiled walls, sliding uPVC double glazed door to rear garden
- BEDROOM (1): 3.96m x 3.51m (13' 0" x 11' 6")
- Pitched ceiling, double glazed Velux window, oak flooring, uPVC double glazed door and side panels to rear garden
- BEDROOM (2): 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- Pitched ceiling, oak flooring, double glazed Velux window, extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- BATHROOM: 2.9m x 1.91m (9' 6" x 6' 3")
- (max) panelled bath, Mira shower over, part tiled walls, pitched ceiling, double glazed Velux window, low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Hall: Hot Press, lagged copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- Wide staircase to first floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.52m x 3.3m (14' 10" x 10' 10")
- DRESSING ROOM: 3.28m x 2.06m (10' 9" x 6' 9")
- Lovely views over fields
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.21m x 1.37m (7' 3" x 4' 6")
- Corner shower cubicle with Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc., shower panelling, view to rear garden
- BEDROOM (2): 4.04m x 3.91m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
- Lovely views into rear garden. Space for hanging rails as walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
- Double aspect with lovely rural views to Belfast Lough
- BATHROOM: 2.44m x 2.06m (8' 0" x 6' 9")
- panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with stainless steel shower tray, separate wc.
- Long hedge lined laneway to stoned parking, turning space for several cars, horse box etc
uPVC oil tanks for central heating and Rayburn range
Extensive, private mature gardens in lawns, shrubs, borders mature trees and hedges.
Two large sheds / stores.