11 Ulsterville Avenue, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7AS
Description & Features
11 Ulsterville Avenue is exceptionally well located in the heart of South Belfast with a short walk to Queen's University.
The subject property is sub-divided into 3 apartments (one x 3 bedroom and two x 4 bedrooms), fully let until August / September 2023 with a total rental income of £40,020 per annum.
Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Substantial Terrace In Heart Of University Area
- HMO Certified
- Sub-Divided Into Three Self-Contained Apartments
- 11 Bedrooms In Total
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Let Until August / September 2023 With An Annual Income Of £40,020
- Prime Location Close To Queen's University, Belfast City Centre, Malone & Lisburn Roads
- Prime Investment Opportunity
- Viewing By Private Appointment
Flat 1 - Ground Floor
Flat 2 - First Floor
Flat 3 - Second Floor
Type of Tenure
Location of 11 Ulsterville AvenueView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating