11 Rocklyn Row, DONAGHADEE, County Down, BT21 0GB
Description & Features
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a recently constructed semi detached property on the Bangor side of Donaghadee providing excellent convenience to Donaghadee’s thriving town centre and all its amenities as well as Bangor and Newtownards. Immaculately presented throughout there is little left to do but just move your furniture in and enjoy.
In brief the accommodation comprises of a bright, spacious living room and modern Shaker style kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and ample space for casual dining. On the first floor there are three well appointed bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and a family bathroom. Outside includes a good sized fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and off-street driveway parking for two to three cars. A ground floor WC, utility area, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing add to the list of features.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer, couples, families or those looking to downsize, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Recently Constructed Semi Detached Property on the Bangor Side of Donaghadee
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Providing Excellent Convenience to Donaghadee’s Thriving Town Centre, Bangor and Newtownards
- Bright and Spacious Living Room
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances and Ample Space for Dining
- Utility Area and Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Good Sized Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two to Three Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Couples, Families or Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.08m x 3.53m (16' 8" x 11' 7")
- With chrome low voltage spotlights, open to kitchen/dining.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- With range of high and low level Shaker style units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, granite effect work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, electric under oven with four ring gas hob, concealed gas fired boiler, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, uPVC double glazed door to patio and garden, views to countryside.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, with laminate work surfaces.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Airing cupboard with radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.51m x 2.9m (11' 6" x 9' 6")
- With views to countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.76m x 2.13m (12' 4" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, P-panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- Good sized fully enclosed rear garden, laid in lawns with patio area, bordered by fencing, tarmac driveway providing parking for two to three cars.
Type of Tenure
Location of 11 Rocklyn Row
Coming into Donaghadee along the High Bangor Road turn left into Rocklyn Crescent and first right into Rocklyn Row.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?