11 Norwood Court, off Circular Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 2ES
Description & Features
Enjoying a slightly elevated position in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac, this well-proportioned detached home would be ideal for the growing family.
With four bedrooms on the first floor and two more on the second, these could be utilised as playrooms or even a study for those now working from home.
The kitchen is large enough to incorporate both living and dining areas making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
A range of excellent local amenities, parks and public transport routes is within walking distance. Some of the Province's leading schools for all ages are also in the vicinity making this an enticing proposition.
It is rare for one of these properties to come on to the market so we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- Deceptively spacious, modern detached villa
- Flexible layout: option of up to six bedrooms
- Principal bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing area
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Separate living room
- Kitchen open plan to casual dining and sitting areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional, downstairs wc
- Detached brick garage with additional driveway parking
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Close to excellent schools and amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore, Holywood Road etc
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 11 Norwood CourtView Map
Costs to Consider
£2,522.16 per annum