11 Mount Vernon Drive, Belfast, Antrim, BT15 4BP
Description & Features
Well presented, three bedroom, mid terrace property with fully enclosed rear garden, conveniently located within the popular Mount Vernon area of North Belfast. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with dual aspect windows, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, and bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys paved front garden and fully enclosed rear garden finished mainly in lawn and patio area. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Ideal first time buy / buy to let investment alike. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished mainly in lawn and patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil storage tank.
- Mid Terrace
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge; Dual Aspect Windows
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Gardens Front And Rear
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy / Buy To Let Investment
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?