11 Kilwarlin Crescent, HILLSBOROUGH, County Down, BT26 6QF
Description & Features
The Kilwarlin development is only a short stroll to the centre of the village of Royal Hillsborough along with Hillsborough Castle and Gardens. Sprucefield shopping complex is only a short drive and is convenient to the A1 and M1 at Sprucefield for commuting to Belfast and Dublin. Kilwarlin with its spacious maturing grounds has successfully combined all the grandeur of the Georgian period with the imposing presence of this impeccably designed development.
This charming and deceptively spacious mid townhouse with 4 good sized bedrooms benefits from many period style features including high ceilings, wooden sliding sash windows and a private enclosed rear garden, accessed via double doors from Sun Room.
All in all an excellent opportunity to acquire a most desirable family home in what is undoubtedly one of Hillsborough’s most sought after developments.
- Delightful Townhouse Located Within This Sought After Development
- Spacious Lounge With Stone Fireplace Leading To Open Plan Modern Kitchen And Dining Area
- Sun Room With Double Doors To Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms (Principal With Ensuite Shower Room) And Study
- Additional Ground Floor WC
- 2 Further Bedrooms On Second Floor With Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Ample Residents And Visitor Parking
- Private And Enclosed Rear Walled Garden In Lawns
- Ideally Located Close To The Many Amenities Such As Cafe's, Bars, Restaurants And Boutiques Within Historic Royal Hillsborough
- Close Proximity To A1/M1 Road Network With Ease Of Access To Belfast And Beyond
- Moments From Both Hillsborough Forest Park & Hillsborough Castle Gardens
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Type of Tenure