11 Kensington Park, Belfast, BT5 6NR
Description & Features
A beautiful, well appointed family home in the much sought after Kensington area, benefitting from a double storey extension to rear, mature gardens, and extensive living space for the expanding family wanting to be close to many of East Belfast's popular schools and restaurants.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom leading to ground floor toilet suite. Good size lounge with bay window and attractive fireplace, dining room with tiled fireplace, and living room with attractive cast iron fireplace and wood laminate floor. Furthermore, the living room leads into a bright, spacious sun room with ceramic tiled flooring and patio doors to good size enclosed rear garden in lawn. Benefitting from the extension to rear, is a generous kitchen comprising of modern range of units, granite worktops with upstand, range of integrated appliances, open to breakfast area and ceramic tiled flooring. Utility room with range of units, plumbing for washing machine and tiling.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms, including master bedroom with range of built-in robes either side, and master en-suite with built-in shower cubicle and tiling. Furthermore, family bathroom comprising of white suite with panelled bath and separate shower cubicle, half tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. The second floor includes a further bedroom and generous office space overlooking the rear garden, both with large velux windows.
Further benefits include an attached garage, generous tarmac driveway and mature gardens including patio area and generous lawn area with surrounding flowerbeds and boundary hedging. An ideal family home in a much sought after residential area with cul-de-sac position and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore.
- Beautiful Family Home With Extensive Living Space In The Popular Kensington Area
- Good Size Lounge, Dining Room And Living Room, All With Attractive Fireplaces
- Spacious Sun Room And Generous Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Four Double Bedrooms To The First Floor, Master With En-Suite, And Family Bathroom
- Second Floor Consisting Of A Further Bedroom and Generous Office Space
- Attached Garage, Tarmac Driveway And Mature Garden To Rear With Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System & PVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Excellent Location Close To A Range Of Amenities, Schools And Restaurants
Type of Tenure
Location of 11 Kensington Park
Costs to Consider