11 Chestnut Lodge, Lisburn, Antrim, BT27 5FA
Description & Features
A Treasure Chest!
This is a superb detached family home built approximately 5 years ago and benefits from a superb EPC score ensuring the most efficient running costs. Situated within the highly sought after Chestnut Lodge development on the edge of Drumbo Village. Its semi rural setting is ideal with amenities only ten minutes drive to South Belfast. Likewise, for those who have a requirement to commute, its position could not be better with access to the M1 motorway conveniently nearby.
Internally the current owners have created a lovely modern home that wouldn't look out of place on an home interiors magazine. The ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall with a guest wc, a bright well proportioned lounge, a stunning open plan kitchen with high end appliances, feature centre island that flows to a dining area and a cozy snug area with a wood burning stove and a useful utility room with plumbing for white goods. Upstairs offers four well proportioned bedrooms- the master with range of modern built in robes and an en suite shower room and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Outside the property has a small garden area to the front which is laid in lawn, a tarmac driveway to the side with parking for numerous cars and a landscaped garden to the rear with two patio areas, perfect for bbqs, modern horizontal fencing, lawns and shrubs.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email email@example.com
- Superb detached family home set in a cul-de-sac location on the edge of Drumbo
- Bright living room with space for a wood burning stove( subject to requirements)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with a centre island that flows into a living/dining area with a multi-fuel stove
- Useful utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs guest WC/cloakroom
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room and a range of built in robes
- Luxury family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden In lawn with paved patio area, shrubs and lawn
- Perfect for growing families who want to be slightly more rural but still want convenience
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.8m x 4.11m (15' 9" x 13' 6")
- Kitchen/Family Room 6.63m x 4.01m (21' 9" x 13' 2")
- Dining Area 3.02m x 2.26m (9' 11" x 7' 5")
- Utility Room 3m x 1.65m (9' 10" x 5' 5")
- Guest WC
- Master Bedroom 4.39m x 3.43m (14' 5" x 11' 3")
- En Suite Shower Room 2.16m x 1.78m (7' 1" x 5' 10")
- Bedroom 2 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 2.82m (10' 10" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 4 3.02m x 3.33m (9' 11" x 10' 11")
- Bathroom 2.49m x 2.82m (8' 2" x 9' 3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Type of Tenure
Location of 11 Chestnut LodgeView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?