11 Charleville Avenue, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7HG
Description & Features
An extended end terrace property in prime location off the Lisburn Road in south Belfast. With convenient access to city centre by car, local bus or train. The range of restaurants, pubs and shops available in the vicinity will have wide ranging appeal.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a really spacious living room and dining area with an extended fitted kitchen beyond.
First floor accommodation comprises two bedrooms and a bathroom. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Extended End Terrace in Prime Location off the Lisburn Road
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Area
- Extended Kitchen with Rnage of Built-in Units
- First Floor Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Convenient & Sought After Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- ENTRANCE LOBBY TO:
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM: 6.48m x 3.49m (21' 3" x 11' 5")
- Hole in the wall fireplace, gas effect coal fire.
- EXTENDED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 4.4m x 1.7m (14' 5" x 5' 7")
- Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan over cooker, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Fully tiled walls, wood panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pine tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.6m x 3m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.3m x 2.15m (10' 10" x 7' 1")
- Enclosed rear yard.
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
Location of 11 Charleville Avenue
Lisburn Road heading out of town, Charleville Avenue is on the right hand side opposite Cranmore Park.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?