- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With wooden front door, smoke alarm, tiled floor, window.
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, window, tiled floor. Cupboard housing pressurised heating system.
- LIVING/DINING AREA: 5.44m x 3.48m (17' 10" x 11' 5")
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area:
Living Area: Glass panelled door, wooden surround fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Feature arch shaped window with sea views and views of Ballyreagh Golf Course. Laminate flooring, television and telephone points. Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- DINING AREA 3.23m x 3.18m (10' 7" x 10' 5")
- Laminate flooring. Glass panelled door to:
- KITCHEN: 3.2m x 2.51m (10' 6" x 8' 3")
- High and low level units, wine rack, concealed lighting, tiled between the units, 'Franke' one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, 'Zanussi' oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 'Zanussi' integrated dishwasher, 'Hotpoint' integrated fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, tiled floor. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.16m x 1.93m (7' 1" x 6' 4")
- Low level unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, tiled above worktop, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed rear door.
Oak Turning Staircase leading to:
- Access to roofspace, smoke alarm, storage/linen cupboard, window.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
- Sea views to front and golf course views. Television and telephone points.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, light with shaver point, extractor fan and window.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.71m x 2.67m (12' 2" x 8' 9")
- Built-in wardrobe with light.
- BEDROOM (3): 3m x 2.77m (9' 10" x 9' 1")
- Laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panel bath, part tiled around bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Heatstore Aqua-Plus' electric shower fitting, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, light with shaver point, tiled floor.
- Small garden to the front laid in lawn with paviour brick path leading to front door. Communal paviour brick car parking to the front. Garden laid in lawn to rear enclosed by fencing with gate to side. Steps leading up to extensive raised patio area. Boiler house to side, water tap to rear, outside lights to front and rear.
- All purchasers will be Shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.