The Wallace, 11 Appleton Meadows, Portadown, Armagh
Description & Features
Superb Family Homes Situated in a Beautiful Rural Location
Discover a Finer Way of Life
Near to Everything, Far from Ordinary
Striking the perfect balance between semi-rural living in an accessible area, Appleton Meadows boasts the best of both worlds. Encapsulated by beautiful mature trees, situated in the surrounding scenic countryside, Appleton Meadows is sure to appeal to buyers hoping to call this serene haven their home.
Thanks to the natural beauty of this picturesque landscape, it goes without saying that Appleton Meadows is ideal for those who love the great outdoors. Nestled just off the Drumnacanvy Road in the charming town of Portadown, there is certainly no shortage of open, green spaces to explore. Whether it’s hitting a ball on the lush fairways of Portadown Golf Club, cycling alongside the tranquil canal at the Newry-Portadown Towpath or enjoying a family picnic at the nearby Moneypenny’s Lock, Appleton Meadows provides endless opportunities to create lasting memories with the entire family.What’s more, with close ties to
Portadown Town Centre, a selection of renowned cafés, pubs and restaurants can be easily accessed within minutes. With Bennetts Bar, Zio Restaurant and the much-loved Seagoe Hotel all located just a short distance away, residents of Appleton Meadows are spoilt for choice when it comes to outstanding dining opportunities in the local area. Appleton Meadows also benefits from excellent rail and road links stretching to Lurgan, Lisburn, Belfast City Centre and beyond, guaranteeing hassle-free travel for those making the daily commute.
Building Great Places For Life
Showcasing an impressive collection of exclusive detached and semi-detached homes, these stunning properties intertwine both a traditional design and stylish, contemporary finish. Carefully built with your needs in mind, the properties at Appleton Meadows guarantee that no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit to ensure an extraordinary, modern living experience.
Boasting spacious interiors, each finished to chic turn-key specification, homeowners will find themselves with little to do on moving day except kicking back and relaxing in their brand-new home. With traditional features, including striking bay windows and linking walls, woven throughout these properties, residents of Appleton Meadows can truly appreciate the unique originality of their home.
Whilst not only located in an area which offers the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape, Appleton Meadows is perfectly positioned just a stone’s throw away from a multitude of all-important amenities. Leading primary, secondary, and senior schools are situated within the local Portadown area, alongside an array of shopping opportunities and recreational facilities within the town. With everything a homeowner may need positioned right on the doorstep, it’s easy to see how this unbeatable location is one of the most sought-after living areas in all of Portadown.
The Finer Details
KITCHEN & UTILITY
– Quality kitchen with choice of doors and handles
– Laminate worktop with stainless steel undermounted bowl (laminate worktop in utility – where applicable)
– Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher - Energy efficient LED down lights to kitchen area
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– All bathrooms have a shower bath or shower enclosure
– Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
– Energy efficient LED down lights bathroom and ensuite
Tiling & Flooring Coverings
– Ceramic floor tiling to dining area, kitchen, utility (where applicable), cloaks, bathroom and ensuite floors
– Full height tiling to shower enclosure
– Selective wall tiling to bath area
– Feature splash back wall tile to cloaks, bathroom and ensuite where the sink is fitted
– Carpets to lounge, hall, bedrooms, stairs and landings with quality underlay
– Walls, ceilings and all woodwork painted
– Contemporary internal doors and ironmongery
– Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted to building control standards
– Generous range of points for electrical sockets, switches, telephone and tv points
– One USB charging socket to kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss
– Black flat roof tiles
– uPVC fascia, soffit, gutter and rain water down pipes
– uPVC windows and rear doors
– Quality GRP panelled front door with a 6 point locking system
– Driveways to finished in bitmac
– Flagged patio area
– Boundary fencing to the rear of the property with a single timber side gate
– Top soiled and seeded garden to front and back
– External water tap
– External lighting to front and rear doors
– Each home will be issued with a 10 year structural warranty
All Within Easy Reach
Portadown - 3 miles
Craigavon - 3.5 miles
Lurgan - 5.5 miles
Banbridge - 8.5 miles
Moira - 10 miles
Armagh - 13 miles
Lisburn - 18 miles
Dungannon - 18.5 miles
Belfast - 26 miles
George Best Belfast City Airport - 29 miles
Belfast International Airport - 24.5 miles
Type of Tenure
Location of The WallaceView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?