10B Tullyreagh Road, Glarryford, Ballymena, BT44 9HR
Description & Features
This is an attractive cottage style property from the exterior but inside you will be amazed by the sheer scale of the house and the exceptional quality finish. There is an impressive double height hall with gallery landing and the fabulous open living, kitchen, dining. There are two further reception rooms, a sitting room and a family room along with a utiltiy room adjacent to the kitchen. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom with en suite. All the bedrooms have en suite facilities with the master bedroom en-suite being particularily impressive. There is also a ground floor bathroom. It is a real family house with excellent garden and is located on a quiet rural road with no through traffic yet it is very convenient to Ballymena, Belfast International Airport and Belfast centre is very commutable.
- Cottage style modern family home with striking and spacious interior
- Quiet rural road just 10 minutes from Ballymena centre, under half an hour to Belfast International Airport and Belfast centre can be reached in 40 minutes
- Really impressive double height entrance hall with gallery landing and feature oak staircase
- Double oak doors to open living, kitchen and dining area with sitting room off
- Porcelain tiled floors throughout hall and reception rooms
- Kitchen with island unit
- Well fitted utility room
- Family room
- Downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room and separate ground floor bathroom
- Master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobes and stunning en-suite bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms upstairs with en suite shower rooms
- Spacious gallery landing
- UPVC framed double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Gravel driveway and parking areas.
- Detached double garage
- Gardens in lawn and shrubs
- Raised terrace with access through double doors from sitting room
- Entrance hall 7.32m x 4.72m (24' 0" x 15' 6")
- Porcelain tiled floor, full height hall with gallery landing above with feature oak staircase. Limestone fireplace and hearth, coat hanging space under stairs and glazed oak double doors to living
- Living room 5.49m x 4.17m (18' 0" x 13' 8")
- Large marble effect porcelain tiles, fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove with cupboard and shelves adjacent. Open to kitchen/dining
- Kitchen/Dining 7.09m x 6.17m (23' 3" x 20' 3")
- Large marble effect porcelain tiles, space for dining table and matt black vertical radiators
- Range of high and low level units in pale grey with granite worktop and charcoal island unit with stone worktop. Ample storage in cupboards and drawers, breakfast bar, dresser unit with glass fronted cupboards, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Belfast type sink, space for range cooker, built in extractor and splashback
- Rear hall:
- Coat hanging space and back door
- Utility room: 2.87m x 4.32m (9' 5" x 14' 2")
- Good range of built in units, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer, sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, cloakroom/storage cupboard
- Sitting room 4.95m x 4.19m (16' 3" x 13' 9")
- Large windows and glazed French doors to patio and porcelain tiled floor
- Family room: 4.37m x 3.86m (14' 4" x 12' 8")
- Oak flooring
- Bathroom 2.51m x 2.34m (8' 3" x 7' 8")
- White suite comprising bath with shower attachment, W.C., wash hand basin in vanity unit, illuminated mirror, tiled walls and towel rail radiator
- Bedroom 4 4.45m x 3.66m (14' 7" x 12' 0")
- Oak flooring en-suite shower room, shower cubicle with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Spacious gallery landing 4.88m x 4.17m (16' 0" x 13' 8")
- With oak spindles and rail. Hot-press
- Master bedroom 3.96m x 3.81m (13' 0" x 12' 6")
- Walk in wardrobe with sliding mirror fronted doors, wooden floor and further walk in wardrobe
- En-suite bathroom 4.14m x 3.53m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
- Free standing tub type bath with side mounted taps, W.C., twin wash hand basins in vanity units, large corner shower cubicle with rainfall shower head, fully tiled walls and chrome towel rail radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.86m (12' 5" x 12' 8")
- Wooden flooring and built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors
- Ensuite shower room
- With shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C., wash hand basin in vanity unit and tiled floor
- Bedroom 3 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
- Wooden flooring and built in wardrobe with sliding mirror fronted door.
- Ensuite shower room
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C., wash hand basin in vanity unit and ceramic tiled floor
- Double wooden entrance gates, gravel driveway leading to parking at front and side of house. Front lawn with standard lamps, laurel hedging, shrub beds and pergola. Lawn to side of house and double garage 23 x 17 9 (roller shutter doors). Oil fired boiler. Adjacent parking area. Patio with double doors from sitting room. Concrete and gravel area at rear.
Type of Tenure
Location of 10B Tullyreagh RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?