- Spacious Entrance Hall 3m x 5.7m (9' 10" x 18' 8")
- Double glazed entrance door and double glazed side panels, solid Maple strip flooring, feature vaulted ceiling with double glazed velux skylight, feature Beech stair case to first floor, recessed low voltage downlights.
- Living Room/ Bedroom 3m x 3.7m (9' 10" x 12' 2")
- Maple strip flooring, recessed low voltage downlights, wall mounted electric fire.
- Shower Room
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, Maple strip flooring, 1/2 tiled walls, low voltage downlights, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3m x 3.8m (9' 10" x 12' 6")
- Maple strip flooring, recessed low voltage downlights.
- Study 2.4m x 2.9m (7' 10" x 9' 6")
- Tiled floor.
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Dining area: 2.9m x 3.8m Dura Stone flooring, recessed low voltage downlights, feature double glazed glass wall with double glazed door to garden. Remote control operated blind designed to keep the sun out in summer and the heat in during winter.
Living area: 2.5m x 2.9m Tiled floor, feature multi fuel stove, recessed low voltage downlights.
Kitchen area: 3.6m x 6.0m Superb contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor hood, glass splashback, 4 ring ceramic hob, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar with Granite worksurfaces, built in feature wine rack, tiled floor, double patio doors to garden.
- Utility Room 1.5m x 4.2m (4' 11" x 13' 9")
- Tiled floor, excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumber for automatic washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard completely shelved, high ceiling with low voltage downlights.
- Integral Garage 4.8m x 4.9m (15' 9" x 16' 1")
- Remote control operated roller door, oil fired boiler, mezzanine storage, w.c, and wash hand basin.
- Built in hot press, vaulted ceiling, Beech stairs to feature gallery landing overlooking entrance hall.
- Sitting room 6m x 6.1m (19' 8" x 20' 0")
- Vaulted ceiling with feature lighting, centre chimney breast with inset contemporary gas fire, Maple strip flooring, Pitch Pine double glazed patio doors on to a feature balcony with amazing views to countryside. Large 2 storey remote controlled operated blind which keeps sun out in summer and heat in in winter.
- Bedroom 2.4m x 2.9m (7' 10" x 9' 6")
- Maple strip flooring.
- Gallery Landing
- Built in airing cupboard.
- Luxury white suite comprising: corner bath with chrome mixer tap, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with frosted glass doors, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.5m x 3.8m (11' 6" x 12' 6")
- Recessed low voltage downlights.
- Master Bedroom 4.9m x 4.9m (16' 1" x 16' 1")
- Maple strip flooring, recessed low voltage downlights, Pitch Pine double glazed patio doors on to cast iron balconette, built in cupboard, access to roof space.
- En-suite 2.2m x 3.8m (7' 3" x 12' 6")
- Luxury suite comprising: panel bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, 1/2 tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, recessed low voltage downlights.
- Dressing area
- Fitted dressing table with mirror and shelving over, tiled floor.
- Double entrance pillars and electric gates.
Beautiful mature gardens all around in lawn, mature flower beds in plants and shrubs.
Enclosed large garden to side.
Vegetable garden with large garden store.
Extensive brick paved patio are to side and front designed to catch the sun leading to ample rear car parking.
Tarmac driveway with lighting.
Security lighting around the house.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements.