107 The Demesne, Carryduff, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT8 8GT
Description & Features
Situated off the main Hillsborough Road in Carryduff, in a quiet residential development, this attractive townhouse provides well-appointed and flexible accommodation in a convenient and popular location.
Belfast city centre is easily accessed by public and private transport links and leading local primary and secondary schools are also in close proximity. A broad range of amenities are available in nearby Forestside and Newtownbreda.
Comprising of three double bedrooms and one reception room or alternatively two bedrooms and two reception, a modern kitchen with ample dining space, together with bathroom and ensuite, plus a large roof terrace with sunny aspect.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is uPVC double glazed.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersresidential.com.
- Attractive Townhouse Set Within A Popular Development
- Well Presented, Spacious, And Adaptable Accommodation
- Bright And Modern Kitchen WIth Ample Dining Space Open Plan To..
- Living Area With Feature Gas Fire
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Spacious Roof Terrace
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Communal Gardens
- Parking For Several Cars
- No Onward Chain
- Panelled front door to..
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor, laminate flooring
- LIVING / DINING AREA: 6m x 4m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
- Wall mounted gas fire. laminate flooring. Open to:
- KITCHEN: 4.9m x 2.22m (16' 1" x 7' 3")
- (at widest points) Range of high and level units, single drainer sink, mixer tap, gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and single oven, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, large walk in storage.
- Low flush WC, pedestal sink with chrome mixer tap, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2): 2.7m x 3.7m (8' 10" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.7m x 3.7m (8' 10" x 12' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring
- MASTER BEDROOM: 3.5m x 4.2m (11' 6" x 13' 9")
- Could also be used as a second reception room with access to south facing roof terrace
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower, low flush WC. pedestal sink, tiled floor
- ROOF TERRACE:
THE PROPERTY COMPISES:
Type of Tenure
Location of 107 The Demesne
Situated off the main Hillsborough Road in Carryduff.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?