For SaleAdded 2 Weeks Ago
1056 Bellany Crescent, Coleraine, BT51 3PD
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Semi Detached Family Home.
- 3 Bedrooms - 1 ensuite.
- 1 Reception.
- Dual central heating.
- uPVC Double Glazing Soffits, Fascia's & Rain Gear.
- Enclosed concrete yard to rear and garden to front laid in lawn.
- Detached Clad Portal Garage.
- Ample parking to side.
- Within easy commuting distance to the seaside village of Castllerock, Coleraine town centre, schools & all other local amenities
- This is a rare opportunity to purchase a home with stunning uninterrupted panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Located approximately 2 miles from Coleraine and 3 miles from Castlerock this property enjoys the benefits of semi rural living whilst enjoying the ease of access to Coleraine Town Centre. The dwelling comprises a Living room, Kitchen/Dining, Bathroom and three bedrooms (1 En-suite). This property would be ideally suited to a growing family or someone wishing to purchase a holiday home in the North Coast.
- Spacious Entrance Hall 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
- With tiled flooring, recessed ceiling lights and downstairs WC with wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
- Main Lounge 5.89m x 3.89m (19' 4" x 12' 9")
- With built in wood burning stove with featured brick surround, solid wood Oak flooring, featured corner window (overlooking the surrounding countryside), TV and telephone point.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 6.02m x 5.33m (19' 9" x 17' 6")
- With a range of eye and low level solid wood units, built in five ring "Baumatic" gas hob with electric double oven below and stainless steel extractor fan overhead, built in fridge freezer, space for washer/dryer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, clad around worktops, recessed ceiling lights, storage under stairs, built in gas pot belly stove with featured alcove to side.
- Rear Porch
- With storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing with walk in linen cupboard, solid wood Oak flooring, recessed ceiling lights, access to roof space and featured ceiling light portal.
- Main Bedroom 4.67m x 4.52m (15' 4" x 14' 10")
- With range of built in high gloss finish wardrobes, TV point, solid wood Oak flooring, ensuite with WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls and floor, fully tiled walk in electric shower cubical, extractor fan and Chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 2.62m (14' 2" x 8' 7")
- With walk in wardrobe, storage cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
- With hot-press, telephone point and wood laminate flooring.
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, fully tiled electric shower cubical, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Enclosed concrete yard to rear and garden to front laid in lawn with paviour brick area and ample parking.
- Shed/Boiler house 3.35m x 1.93m (11' 0" x 6' 4")
- Detached Clad Portal Garage 6.88m x 3.89m (22' 7" x 12' 9")
- With roller door, power points, lighting and pedestrian door to side.
- Additional Info:
- Tenure: Freehold Estimated Rates: £837.45 per annum
Type of Tenure
Location of 1056 Bellany CrescentView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?